Monday, February 17, 2014

Green on Green Tablescape...With Succulents and MORE

I've been dinking around today with green on green table decor, possibly for my sister's wedding. While she is deciding on all her details, I started gathering what I have to accent the green and cream colors she has chosen.

The succulent arrangements are from my Etsy shop, so that is a good start. And then I just kept FINDING things in shades of green and with lovely natural textures around my house. Since I am of the "more is more" design school, I had a blast arranging everything this way and that way. 

Come take a look and have fun with me!


 You might recognize the faux moss decor balls I blogged about here.




Everything is fair game when I'm putting things together...including driftwood, vine balls, Dollar Store moss rocks and pretty little thrift store urns. Love the vivid greens and wonderful textures!


I added green glassware which I use for display in our guest bath, including bright green ashtrays! Remember those heavy square ashtrays from way back when?



 Is that a vintage green Avon bubble bath bottle? I do believe it is!



Okay, okay, I'm done for the day. Did you see the very last green additions to this photo? How about the pretty green hair flowers I dropped in here and there? They are flippin' PERFECT for this arrangement, don't you agree?

Well, whatever my sis decides, this was fun to do and I've gotten a couple of neat design ideas, too. How about those pretty melty flowers sewn to the top of a pillow? That would be beautiful! And drill bigger holes in bigger driftwood for more succulent arrangements.....hmmm.

Now I'm going to sketch an idea I have for using my succulent wreath and some fern garlands for the cake table. I do believe it will be beautiful, but we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...