Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Times are Tough Thursday" SELLING blog party NEW this week!

I received a comment from Donna at http://myshabbychateau.blogspot.com/on my burlap and muslin pillow post. Thank you Donna for the sweet comments and giving me a heads about a new blog party set up especially for bloggers who sell their items online. Whether thru their blog, site, Etsy, etc., it's new just for creative crafters! Rory over at Tools are for Women Too is hosting and it will be held every week . It is called, appropriately, Times are Tough Thursday. When I last looked he had over 600 sellers listed, it's GREAT!

toolsareforwomentoo


Hie thee hence to this great party and linkup with Rory. Sign up as a follower to get linked and let's get this party the participation it deserves.

Thanks, Rory, you are the MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...